7 Things You Can Do To Make More Money In 2022
Two years of unpredictability make many people feel lost when it comes to finances. However, there is a way to make more money in 2022 with the right financial strategies, even though the rest of humanity is trying to understand the world we are entering by the end of 2021 into the new year.
Here is a list of things you don’t want to miss.
Table of Contents
1. Decide what you want to happen this year. Stop setting goals; start by setting growth.
Your goals should improve your skills, not just give you something you want to achieve. To do this, you must be specific in numbers. For example: “I want to have a million P1 in my bank accounts by 31 December 2022 as an emergency fund.” Or “I have to pay all my debts to consumers by 31 December 2022.”
2. Protect your finances with adequate health and life insurance from the strongest companies.
Illness or death can erase everything you have saved for your children’s education or retirement.
3. Start investing to have another source of passive income.
It doesn’t have to be big at first. Investing 1,000 P per month in a low-cost index fund is already a good start.
4. Create a side rush/hustle that will give you another source of income.
Dropshipping allows brave individuals to make money without capital.
5. If you have a skill that you can sell, such as bookkeeping or teaching English or math to a child, sell your skill
The weekend. Sure, Netflix will miss out, but consider earning another dough a week. That will give you more money a year. This can be added to your investment account, allowing you to enjoy things outside of Netflix over time.
6. Finance is a love project that gives meaning to your life. People who do the things they love make a profit.
7. Plan moments of rest with your family and loved ones and spend 20% of the money you earn from your side rush.
A life that balances the growth of your wealth with a life of happiness provides the highest meaning for our lives on earth.
During the pandemic, we heard about many people who lost their jobs, income, and loved ones. It is time to further improve our skills so that we can create more wealth and also spend more time on what we value. Money and happiness can go together in 2022.